Well I've been tending sick kids for the last 8 days and a few are still in the "recovery" mode. While Major Cutie was down and out (she still is) I took the opportunity to do her hair. This is the first time I did twists with beads. She loves it. I may especially if her hair is more manageable. I am finding it harder to keep her hair nice as it grows longer. My next thing to try is going to buy a silk cap for her to wear at night. Anyone else have any ideas to keep her hair from getting all ratted up at night?


Monday, February 16, 2009
Posted by I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN at 2/16/2009 05:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She is just beautiful :)
Love the hair! I'm taking notes... :)
Turned out Great, she's adorable!
This is one of my favorite hairstyles for my girls now that there hair is longer. Except that I havn't done the beads yet. Yes the satin head cap works wonderfully..another product I love is at sallys hairsupply and its called lock and twist. If I use a generous amount of this stuff in each twist it keeps it looking fresh and less dull:) Love the stuff. Tara
Looks super cute! I also need to find something for at night for Bereket. Good to know the cap may be a great solution.
Beautiful hair style. You did a great job.
Satin pillow cases are also great for when her scarf falls off.
you are doing a wonderful job with her hair.
Ya, I just found out even when you leave their hair natural you should use a satin pillow case and sleep cap. It helps keeps it less damaged and keeps the other styles nicer longer. I bought one at Sally's and it works great.
Post a Comment