This past weekend we traveled to Frankenmuth (the place where my daughter adopted her baby doll back in Jan.) for my nephew's 4th birthday party! It was a lot of fun and Major Cutie is a FISH!! All the kids swam and played for hours! And I'll call myself out on this before anyone else notices...I have only pictures of the little kids! Oh NO! My sister has more pictures of the older kiddos which I will get and post on a new post. The bigger kids can go off on their own which they loved doing but that means my husband and I each and a little kid with us and that's who got in most of our pictures! Email me pictures Aunt Annie!!

This is one of those photos that you can see how tiny Major Cutie is. My son next to her is 3 1/2 and my nephew next to Boo is 4. The two girls behind them are already 6. And then my oldest son and oldest neice are 9. MC will be five in June and is still hanging out at 30 pounds.
After having a stranger watch me take this picture she stopped me and said that would make a great advertisement for the water park! I think that is so true!

Is this not a gorgeous picture? My camera kept fogging up but this girl is so photogentic. I must have had a half-dozen people literally stop and tell me how beautiful she was. I said a prayer everytime to myself, well to God, praying that she has a beautiful heart that loves Him. Her beauty is obvious but I want more than that for her. I want her heart and soul to be beautiful as well. I believe though, that it is already heading that way.
My adorable nephew who at some point was clobbered by some kid and had a major bloody nose...they had to close that section of the pool for a while! Poor baby!



The birthday boy after a LONG swimming day! Poor baby was about to fall asleep!
My sweet oldest son!
My oldest daughter, my neice and MC.

3 comments:
Oh my gosh your kids are beautiful. Although, I do wonder where Boo got his gorgeous red hair. You are right, Major Cutie is still a peanut. I have been having anxiety that Grace will be too big for size 4t clothes. I even have some 3t's, but they will probably be too small by the time she comes home.
I loved your idea for the Easter eggs. I give each of the kids all the colors but write their names on the eggs. I definitely think color-coding is the way to go next year.
Where is this indoor water park? We need one in Maine. All my kids have birthdays between October and January. We even have 3 in December. I would love to give them a pool party.
Sharon
What adorable pictures and what beautiful children!! I am glad you had fun and it looks like the kids all had a great time in the pool!!!
Debbie
Jen,
Your family is simply gorgeous! All the children always look so happy:) You are such a good mommy! I think it is wonderful that you pray for inner beauty! (They certainly have loads of outer beauty!)
Robin
Post a Comment