You've had this dream too haven't you? That you'd be driving down the expressway or a side road and you'd find a little kitty. All alone. Scared. It would NEED you!!! Yep. It happened to the kids and I! Later that night my husband would tell me I should have kept driving. Maybe. But I didn't!



Friday, July 11, 2008
Look what the cat dragged in...OK look what MOM dragged in!!
Posted by I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN at 7/11/2008 10:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh you are a HERO !! What a sweet little face. Good job :)
We did the same thing a few years ago...And we have three of them total, and I'm a dog person! :-)
That's one lucky cat! I bet your kids are having a ball with him/her!
Michele
Awwwww. Isn't the kitty a cutie:) We have a solid black cat too. Named him Charlie. Sometimes we feel "formal" and call him Charles!! Sometimes we feel real informal and call him Char-Char!! Summer Rain came up with that one!!
Post a Comment