BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

It was a muddy, wet party but lots of fun!

Yesterday we gathered to celebrate Aleena's 6th birthday with a party! The kids had a blast with water balloons, food and the mud pit...how did that happen? I must say there was only one thing that I was disappointed about. I didn't get a group picture. I didn't get a group picture!! How could I forget that! I so wanted to send one to Aleena's momma Medina. But here are the pictures I did manage to get...

The the water ballon fight begins....The boys don't care if they smash water balloons on sweet little girls do they!!Enjoying watermelon after a good water balloon fight!This is a great game we learned while in Missouri last year. You take water balloons and try to toss them over the net (we used an extention cord as our net!!) into the next teams sheet. It was really fun!The very handsome Muaz. Angie is going to have to watch the girls with this one!And baby brother Berekt. I still can not believe what a gift has been given between our two families. To have siblings living within miles of each other. We have an amazing God who brings blessings where it seemed impossible.It wasn't just the boys in the mud!!!Although it was the boys who stayed in there the longest!

My neice Abby with Aleena and Veda.

Sisters and Barbie...does it get any better than this? (ok, except for those who are anti-Barbie! LOL!)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like such a great time! I can't believe, either, how God worked it out for the siblings to live so close to one another. Side note...I keep running into your sister in town!

Julie said...

Looks like all the kids had a wonderful time! My kids would love the mud!!!!

Julie