Last Friday we received our travel packet from AGCI. No, you didn't miss anything, we don't have travel dates just yet. Jill, our case worker, called last Tuesday and said she was sending them to all the waiting families who had referrals so that we could see what we need to do to prepare to travel, like get shots if you want, stuff to pack, hotel choices and the like. I was so excited to get it but found there were more forms to fill out. Those US forms have always been a bit intimidating, especially when there are five pages of directions on how to fill out the form and the form is only two pages long! Anyway, having this travel packet is getting me really excited and I have faith that we will be going to get our little girl sooner than later! I'm in the middle of writing the birth mother's letter and I need to prepare for gifts that I may want to bring! I am so excited!!!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment