Well Major Cutie had no problems figuring out Halloween and getting candy! She had fun with her brothers and sister along with her cousins and a few friends. She did get a bit cold and tired of walking quickly but still wanted to get that candy! But between you and me, the little ones (Major Cutie and Boo) are way over sugared today and you could tell from the minute they woke up! Fall is such a busy time of year for us starting with Boo's birthday, Halloween, Troy's b-day, Thanksgiving, Daddy's B-day, Christmas and then Elizabeth's b-day on the first of January! It's gonna be hard to keep these kiddos reeled in. I've included Halloween pictures and some from Boo's birthday back in Sept. I don't know why I didn't post them earlier!
Is this not the cutest picture ever? 
Troy, Boo, Major Cutie and Elizabeth ready to go get some candy!!!!!
My nieces and nephew joined us for our traditional halloween night! Major cutie was wearing my niece's wig in the first picture!
Our super heros~!
The reason we need our super heros!!!
Major Cutie's first Halloween! The princess costume sure fits her well! She is so adorable!
This was the cupcake cake I made for Boo's 3rd Birthday which he had at Chuckie Cheeses with a few friends and family.


This is Boo. I always find him sleeping in the funniest ways. The next few pictures are just some funny ones of Boo sleeping and just being Boo! He is my fun loving little guy!



Thursday, November 01, 2007
Happy Halloween and Boo's 3rd Birthday
Posted by I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN at 11/01/2007 10:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Over-sugared, I love it. That's so funny :) Those are some awesome costumes and it looks like everyone had a blast. Don't you just love the Holidays!?! Major Cutie is gonna love Thanksgiving and Christmas.
-Casey and Dee Dee
Great pictures...looks like the kids had a blast on Halloween!
I LOVE YOUR FROG CAKE! very cool!
Hope you're doing well...I miss seeing you!
Michele
Post a Comment