BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I hope to post in Ethiopia!!

Our turn has arrived!! In about 32 hours we will take off for Ethiopia!! We leave tomorrow nite for the airport and stay over. We will need to rise about 2 am to get ready and catch our flight! I really hope I get the opportunity to email and catch up on the blog. I also hope to be able to down load pictures of our babe!! Keep on praying. It's working and I have a wonderful sense of peace about this trip!


Here's a picture of the girls new room! We had lots of fun with it! They do have a closet and desks but that's not in the pictures. Talk soon!
j

3 comments:

The Redman's said...

Looks like there's a little Ethiopian princess waiting on Aleena's bed!! The same one is in Grace's crib!!! And, those wouldn't be lamp shades from IKEA, would they? :) CUTE, CUTE!!! Have a wonderful trip!!

Erica said...

Its absolutely beautiful Jen! Praying your trip goes smoothly and the adjustment period goes well.

Jesse and Amy said...

Love the room Jenn! The girls will have so much fun in there! I hope you are able to keep up the blog while you are over there too! Can't wait to see pictures!