BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is, leave all doubts at the door, a shameless plug!

OK, I went to have my daughter's photographed after a friend said her friend needed some girls for a photo session. I wasn't sure who this photographer was but I did know my friend for over 20 years. So we went. And I am so happy that I did. You could just hear when Courtney was talking to me her desire to know more about life. Her belief in more than she could see or even understand. Her desire to give girls (and women) a true voice no matter who they are or where they have come from. You've got to check this out....http://authenticsoul.wordpress.com/

5 comments:

Jaime said...

OMG! These are amazing! Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

J- I am so inspired by you and your BEAUTIFUL family...thanks for the shameless plug ; )
Peace-C

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!

The Redman's said...

Absolutely incredible!! And what a treasure for the girls to cherish. :) Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

What gorgeous pictures!!!!!!!!! Your girls are beautiful!! I can't wait!!!

Debbie